Friday, July 17, 2009

why I'm going to blog

I never thought I was the blogger type. In fact I bought a shirt several years ago that reads - No one cares about your blog. But since I've posted 25+ notes on Facebook in the last five months, it's probably time to move the random topic discussions to my very own blog.

I have some exciting things coming up, including a possible IVF cycle this fall. I love to cook and will post the good recipes that have been tested in the Michnick kitchen. Once in awhile one of my creative projects turns out well. Who knows what other interesting things will end up here.

Ouch! Tell it like it is: No one cares about your blog. No one reads your blog. Enough about your blog already. Your blog is not special or interesting. Your blog is boring.

5 comments:

  1. I will add this to my RSS feeds! Looking forward to some scintilating items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you not wear the t-shirt anymore? And the Babycakes t-shirt? They have been locked away for too long now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, then, it's time we get them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babycakes shirt? About 10 years ago, a friend made a shirt for me that said FOXY in large orange sequins. I actually wore it a few times before the sequins started falling off. Looking forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babycakes is actually a gourmet cupcake bakery in downtown KC. Steve and I were known to escape from DST throughout the day and stuff our pie - er, cupcake - holes.

    http://www.babycakeskc.com/

    ReplyDelete